January 21, 2021
Writing and speaking your intentions for the year can be pretty powerful. Here are some helpful guides and events to reflect on 2020 and set your goals for 2021!
1. Year Compass Booklet– Download and print the FREE Year Compass booklet to take you into 2021 with grace, introspection and intentional goals. Once completed at your own pace, consider hosting a small online conversation with your friends to share your reflections.
2. Create a Vision Board – there are tons of ways to make a visual representation of the year you want to manifest! The My Dream BIG Club offers “10 Steps to Create Your Dream Manifestation Board” for download here. Once you’re done, connect with an accountability partner with the My Dream BIG Club here!
3. Kwanzaa Affirmations Journal– How might we apply the principles of Kwanzaa year-round? Order this beautiful journal (designed and published by Detroit-based artist, writer, and entrepreneur Chanel Beebe) to guide you through each of the seven principles and their meaning in your life. There is a digital version and print version available!
4. Inside Out New Year’s Writing Workshop– As a fundraiser for InsideOut Literary Arts Detroit, Slam Poet Jassmine Parks and Writer in Residence Peter Markus will guide writers and non-writers of any level of experience to reflect on 2020 and what we want to do in 2021. All proceeds will support InsideOut’s virtual programming. Register here to participate on Jan. 28th!
5. Listen to the new Dream Studio podcast– Detroit entrepreneur, author and activist Danielle North started a new podcast to help listeners make their dreams a reality. Have you been sitting on an idea for a while? Subscribe and listen for stories and implementation practices for manifesting your wildest dreams!