- This event has passed.
Let’s Get Serious About Cash Flow with Neil Kane, hosted by Invest Detroit
November 11 at 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us at the inaugural Invest Detroit Ventures After Hours, featuring Neil Kane.
“Let’s Get Serious About Cash Flow”
You might assume that as your business grows your need for outside capital will go down. This assumption is often WRONG. In this engaging talk, based on a first-hand experience of selling a highly innovative product on Amazon.com which saw sales increase 10x in the first year, you will learn how this quick growth caused a severe cash flow shortage for the company…and how it overcame this challenge.
- A leading authority on technology commercialization, entrepreneurship and innovation.
- Former Director of Undergraduate Entrepreneurship at Michigan State University where he built the program to a Top 25 national ranking in 2 1⁄2 years.
- He is also the CEO of Moving Parts LLC, a company that makes puzzles and brain games.
- He was the founding CEO of several startup companies based on university research in areas such as nanotechnology and advanced materials.
- Earlier he held engineering, sales and business development positions at IBM and Microsoft.
Sponsored by Bamboo Detroit.